K O Cup Rules and Regulations
- A 4 Board Team Handicap. As before, concede 1.25 points to a team, one division below, and 2.25 points to a team two divisions below.
- Teams from the same division may combine to form a team playing off the divisional handicap. A combined team from all divisions play off division one handicap.
- In the K.O. Cup you can only play for one team and you must be eligible to play for that team in the League (other than in (2) above).
- To play in the K.O. Cup you must have played twice in the League.
- Drawn matches will be resolved by a board count, then board elimination if needed.
- Plate K.O. competition available for first round losers